Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Permit? :)

Look out world... I am now driving! :D

Emma, getting your permit/restricted/license is the most exciting thing during teenage years. At least... I think so ;) I am sure that by the time you are a teenager the age limit will be higher.. sucks for you :( But anyways, did you know that your mother won't even let you drive with me? Even with her in the car! It's crazy talk.. we're going to have so much fun together when you get old enough to do so.. if your mother will ever let you do anything with me :( Kidding, kidding, don't get too worked up, Tyler :)

I just wanted to write to ya since I haven't in awhile and tell you my exciting news.. since at this age, the only thing that you get out of me putting you in Nannys car while me and mommy get in the other, is to upset you, I thought I'd tell you when you could understand :) I love you bunches!

4 comments:

  1. Maybe a little bit later in the permit stage I will put my precious cargo in the car with us. I just did not think the very first time you drove in my car was the right time to put her in ;) You did very well and I am sure in a few years she will be riding with US... LOL

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You be careful out on the road, lady!! You'll be a great driver :-)

    ReplyDelete