Sunday, August 8, 2010

Birthday!

Oh gosh, miss Emma. I recently had a birthday party for my fifteenth and you were the life of the party, EVERYONE just loved you. You walked in and basically everyones face just lit up, but you tend to have that effect on people ;) It took you like five minutes to warm up to everyone but as soon as you did, of course you were calling all the boys cute (hey, I don't blame ya though ;)), and giving out high fives and EVEN playing football with everyone. It was such a good day and I am so glad I got to spend my birthday with you, it really wouldn't have been the same. Until......

Me and mommy decided to have a cake fight, which is definitely something not at all out of the ordinary (especially for me and her). You got SO upset.. crying, screaming. It was terrible :( We both felt so bad.. but of course you warmed back up to mommy way before me which completely broke my heart! But hey, that's besides the point ;) We had a wonderful day!

My friends William and Caleb are trying to steal ya from me though! You actually.. "date" Caleb, you turned down William, poor guy :( I'm glad you can get those boys ;) LOL!

Here's some of the pictures!

Maggie :) 


Elliott and me :) 
William :)
you really enjoyed maggie :)

5 comments:

  1. LOL she was the life of the party wasnt she. To funny!! So glad you had a wonderful day. You are one special birthday girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is ADORABLE! Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you :)
    and yes she was tyler ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogosphere! Sweet post - I love how you are writing it to Miss E. Very touching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah, i love that little girl :) many more to come!

    ReplyDelete