Monday, August 16, 2010

:)

Well, well, well.. mommy says that I have been a bad blogger because I haven't posted, however, I beg to differ, I think I do a pretty good job. I will only post if I see you or spend the night at your house or something. You are currently torturing Scooby, but that it definitely not anything out of the ordinary. You love him.. but you sure do like to make him mad ;) You have one of mommys tank tops on and it looks just like a dress on you! It's actually pretty cute if I do say so myself!

Why oh why must you wake up at 6:30 AM every time I come over? I usually hear about how you're starting to sleep until 8:30 now. Yet every morning when I am here, you run into the living room, get right in my ear and scream LERNER! LERNER! LERNER! Mommy says it is because you like playing with me so much.. but -thinks to herself, why am i admitting this?- I am very cranky in the mornings if I get woke up! But usually you crawl all over me until I just finally get up :)

Uhoh, looks like you're getting in trouble ;) Just wanted to catch up! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment